15 February 2013

Card kits off to Florida!

I was delighted to get a call from a customer of Paper Studio to do some designing for a card making day she and some friends do every year!  We talked about what I could do (I needed to keep them simple) and here is what I came up with.  I made five samples and she was to pick three of them.  Would you like to see them?

Sample One:  I used We R Memory Keepers "Anthologie" papers, May Arts Ribbon and Stampin' Up Stamps and Punch.



 Sample Two:  Stampin' Up card stock and Stamps, Cosmo Cricket "Delovely" DP, Fiskars Punch, and Stickles.


Sample Three:  PB Stamp "...wishes", Stampin' Up card stock, DP is from Karen Foster Designs (one of my absolute favorite papers, because of all the great colors in it!)


Sample Four:  HA Stamps, Stampin' Up cardstock and ribbon, Authentique "Essentials" DP


Sample Five:  MFT "Inspired by...Spring" Stamps, BG DP, May Arts Burlap Fiber, Spellbinders dies.



I had a lot of fun doing these cards for this group!  

Which ones do you think she picked?  She wanted seven card kits of three designs....she went with (drum roll, please.......)  

all five designs, five of each.  

They are now in a warmer place than here!  I know she will have a great time and I am glad I got to share in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment